March 15, 2018

pretty in pink








"A profusion of pink roses bending 
in the ragged rain 
speaks to me of all 
gentleness and its enduring." 
~ William Carlos Williams ~



"Slow buds the pink dawn like a rose
From out night's gray and cloudy sheath;
Softly and still it grows and grows,
Petal by petal, leaf by leaf."
~ Jerry Smith ~






"I swear to you, 
there are divine things 
more beautiful than words
can tell."
~ Walt Whitman ~














photos thanks to beautiful serendipity, pinterest, rachell,  samuelle couture,
denise jackson, dust jacket attic, zsa zsa bellagio, everything fab,
rose, louise bourgeois, castles crowns and cottages


2 comments:

  1. Such lovely colours and pretty pictures all in one post! I'm especially obsessed with pink roses, I think they liven up any room :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gemma! I'm obsessed as well, especially when they're pink! Great blog name, btw, elegant & modern. Thanks again! XO, Debbie

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!!!